Summa Cum Laude
Europe’s Premier International Youth Music Festival
Join young musicians from around the world at Summa Cum Laude in Vienna each July.
Top international music professionals judge the Competition and if you don’t want to compete, the Celebration concerts are for you.
All festival performances are held in one of the world’s most iconic venues – the Golden Hall of the Musikverein, home to the Vienna Philharmonic.
Every group has workshops at the Vienna University of Music with members of the acclaimed international faculty.
- Perform extra concerts in amazing venues around Vienna.
- Enjoy visits to many of Vienna’s famous sights.
- Imagine your group on some of the world’s greatest stages.
- Make Summa Cum Laude the focal point of your central Europe music tour.
Watch the video here:
#7Opportunities at the Summa Cum Laude Festival
- Competitive & non-competitive opportunities
- Bands, Choirs, Orchestras & Strings
- Masterclasses & additional concerts
- Performances in stunning venues
- Shared experiences with young musicians from many countries
- Integrated sightseeing
- Huge farewell party in Vienna Town Hall
Click HERE to see what else Gullivers has in store for you
#8Countries to explore with the Summa Cum Laude Festival as your focus
- Czech Republic
The festival concludes with a Gala Concert in the Konzerthaus, where selected groups perform for a huge audience. Then everyone attends a great party in the splendid Vienna Town Hall hosted by the City of Vienna.
All participants receive a diploma from the Summa Cum Laude Festival. Best of all, there are fantastic opportunities to mix and perform with young musicians from around the world.